Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's Christmas

I love Christmas, its the time of year that I get to make super yummy stuff for all of my friends. I try to make something new every year and a few things that I pretty much have to make because every one loves them so much. This year I am making my usual homemade marshmallows and cream cheese mints, But I am also making cinnamon roasted almonds which I will will show you today! The picture above is my homemade marshmallows firming up I was going to show you that one but I just got to excited and forgot to take pictures sorry, maybe next time though!

First beat 1 egg white and 1 teaspoon of vanilla until its frothy



Then toss you almonds in to coat

Sprinkle on 1/3 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.

Toss to coat evenly.


Place on a greased cookie sheet in a single layer and bake at 250 for about a hour stirring every 10 to 15 minutes.

Until they are golden brown, I can tell you your house is going to smell so good after making these, and you won't want to give them away! I just wanted to send out the best holiday wishes to every one who takes the time to read this, and say thank you And may you have a fabulous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment